Solar Charge Controller
Remote Monitored Solar Charge Controller
System provides up to four solar panel connection support and designed to charge 12 V gel type batteries. i-slr-CC4 can provide up to 20 A charging current.
Thanks to the serial communication interface, i-slr-CC4 provides remote monitoring for power, current and voltage levels of the powered devices. These remote monitoring data transmitted in NMEA format in order to easy integration with other systems.
Finally, battery level and current values are continuosly measured and monitored over same serial communication interface.
- Up to 4 solar panels connection
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) support for high efficiency
- Each solar panel power, current and voltage can be monitored
- Alarm function for dirty solar panels
- Panel connection problem alarm
- Up to 20A charge current
- Battery charging current and voltage monitoring
- Intelligent automatic charging control
- Device powering function during battery charge
- Powered device power, current and voltage monitoring
- Battery temperature monitoring
- Remote monitoring via serial communicaiton
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 C to +55 C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30 C to +70 C|
|Dimensions||300 mm x 230 mm x 86 mm|
|Connectors|| Solar Panel Input (x4) – SP. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Battery Charge Output – BATT
Battery Sensor Input – BATT SENSOR
Regulated Power Output (x3) – 12VDC OUT-1 / 2 / 3
Serial Connection Interface – RS-232 CONTROL
Service Connection Interface – PROG/AUX
|Case IP Rating||IP-67|
|Output Power||12V DC/8A (Total)|
|EMC|| EN 61000-6-1:2007
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) — Part 6-1: Generic standards – Immunity for residential & commercial and light- industrial environments.
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) — Part 6-3: Generic standards – Emission standard for residential & commercial and light-industrial environments.
|EMC Directive (2004/108/EC)|
|CE Conformity for EN 61000-6-1:2007 & EN 61000-6-3:2007|
- Product data sheet (English) Download
- Solar Charge Controller
- GPS Antenna
- VHF Antenna
- Power Supply (Optional)